||Rules of Racing for Buffalo River Race
** Updated 4-1-15
“This Rule Book applies to each & every competitor, mechanic,
&/or pit personnel."
“These rules shall govern the condition of all events at BRRP, &
by participating in these events, all competitors are deemed to
have complied to these rules. No expressed or implied warranty
of safety shall result from publication of, or compliance with
these rules & regulations. They are intended as a guide for the
conduct of the sport & in no way are a guarantee against injury
or death to participants, spectators, or others.”
The final judgments on any point not covered by a specific rule
is left up to the discretion of Race Director. The intent of
these rules is to provide a measure of equality in each
respective class of cars, as measured in safety, comparable
equipment, & cost. Final decisions will come from the Race
Director on any contested situation. The Flagman is in control
when the race is under the green flag.
1. All events will be determined by the Flagman or Track
Director as to the number of laps & order of events.
2. When a race meet is halted because of rain or other adverse
weather conditions & the management does not issue rain checks,
those races not run & the prize money for the same shall be
carried over to the next scheduled race meet. When heats are
over, there will be no rainout.
3. There will be no reckless driving in the pit. Pit speed will
not exceed ten (10) mph at any time.
4. No cars will be allowed on the track without permission from
the Race Director or track official.
5. Any person in pits causing a verbal disturbance, fighting,
disorderly conduct or unsportsman like attitude may be fined,
suspended (from 2 weeks to 1 year) or expelled from the pits or
track as deemed by officials. All decisions are final! Any
misconduct detrimental to auto racing will result in a $200.00
6. A race may be stopped at the discretion of the Flagman or
Race Director at any time they consider it dangerous or unsafe
to continue the race.
7. Drivers are to bring their cars to the starting line at the
time they are called. Failure to comply can result in a loss of
8. Points will stay with the driver.